Edifier S2000MKIII Hi-Res Audio Active Bluetooth Bookshelf Speaker Set - Brown - CM-S2000MKIII
Edifier's active speakers allows for hooking up multiple devices to the same speaker. In addition to Bluetooth connection, we also have wired digital input plus wired analogue input to permit interfacing to multiple devices such as TV sets, TV boxes, Blu-ray players, game consoles, CD/DVD players, smartphones, computers, tablets, and other devices.
Swap between four EQ pre-set modes (Monitor, Dynamic, Classical, and Vocal) with the press of a button. These four sound modes will highlights distinctive tones in varying genres of music and audio. he treble, bass, and volume are individually adjustable. 50-level high-precision adjustment of the master volume, and smart start-up volume protects both your hearing and the speaker from harm. The speaker casing is made out of a wood veneer while the knobs are made from metal and have a professional-grade feel.
Display selected input status of the speaker (source, sound effect modes, volume) with a clear OLED LCD screen, all you need to do is take a look at the LCD screen, and you'll know exactly which input you are on. Equipped with remote control for your convenience. Now you can adjust volume, switch sound source, select mode, and power on/off the speaker wirelessly, free you from the hassle of the constant press on the speaker's buttons.
• Planar diaphragm tweeters
• Electronic crossovers and dynamic control based on dual advanced DSP chips
• Bluetooth V5.0 with Qualcomm aptX HD decoding
• 5 ½" aluminium diaphragm drivers
• PVC side panels with matte black finish
• High-efficiency Class-D digital power amplification
• Listening pre-sets: Monitor, Dynamic, Classical, and Vocal
• OLED LCD screen displays source, volume, sound effects modes
• Digital audio signal with a sample rate up to 24BIT/192KHZ
• IR remote control
• Total power output: L/R (treble): 15W+15W RMS L/R (mid-range bass): 50W + 50W RMS
• Noise level: ≤25dB(A)
• Signal to noise ratio: ≥90dB(A)
• Input sensitivity: Line 1 input: 800±50mV, Line 2 input: 600±50mV Bluetooth input: 450±50mFFs Optical/Coaxial input: 350±50mFFs
• Frequency Response: 45Hz~40KHz
• Speaker Dimensions: 198 x 276 x 342 (WxHxD)